people never know that they have a black mold infection. It is never
what their medical people are thinking, it very rarely enters your mind
at all because it is very passive. Black mold infections are usually in
your living space somewhere. You slowly become infected as you
continually breathe in the black mold spores.
You will never know that this is happening. The report just to the left
describes one victim of a black mold infection and the devistating
health effects of it. You see, you will never be treated for black
mold; you will only get treatment for the other diseases that present
Most of the time you will not see or smell black mold and you will
certainly not consider it a problem. No one will ever consider that
there is a black mold infection, but that is exactly what is happening.
You will be treated for headaches, for sinusitus, for sore throats, for
ear infections, for yeast infections, and if you are really infected
your short term memory will get worse. You could have a problem with
your hair falling out too!
You will just be sick. It will just manifest itself as various
malidies. In fact, the healthier people around you will just think it's
all in your head. That's a fact too. My wife had a huge problem and the
doctors kept trying to pawn it off on pschological problems. What we
discovered on our own was it was a black mold infection.
a Black Mold Infection
Solving the black mold infection
easier than discovering that you have one. The basics are clean up the
black mold and keep it from ever coming back. That is easier said than
done in most cases, especially if you do have a black mold infection.
Read the "Top 10 Mold/Mildew Solutions" above and to the left to verify
a real case of horrible symptoms and to compare your issues with those.
If you see similarities then take immediate action. Let's face it, if
you do have a black mold infection and you clean it up, then you will
miraculously feel better and get well. But if it is not due to a black
mold infection, you will just have a cleaner home. Basically no down
In the "Top 10" I state more than once in no uncertain terms to find
the root cause of the black mold problem. Finding the root cause is
mandatory because if you don't cut off the source, your black mold
infection will return and it usually is a lot worse too.
Think about pulling weeds out in your garden. If you pull them up by
the stem, but leave the root, you will come back in a week and the weed
is there again thriving. That works the same way with black mold too.
The three environmental needs for black mold to flourish are the right
temperature, just a little bit of moisture, and a food source.
Black mold can feed on any organic matter - even dust and particulate
matter. So no matter if you have a cleaning crew army or not, you are
going to be hard pressed to eliminate the dust. Organic matter is
tissue, food scraps, wood, fibers, cloth, cellulose based materials and
you name it. Metal, plastic and glass are not organic. So that leave a
long list of what is organic. Black mold can feed on the paste between
your wall paper and drywall too.
So eliminating the food source is too difficult. The right temperature
is too difficult because mold survives through a wide range of
temperatures and thrives through a wide range of temperatures. That
leaves moisture as the most controllable leg that you can control.
It is impossible to eliminate moisture in your home by 100% because it
is caused by showers, baths, cooking, laundry, cleaning, and even
breathing. Moisture is all around us in terms of humidity. So control
the humidity in your home (keep it less than 70%) and make sure stoves,
laundry and bathrooms are vented properly.
Now what about the basement or crawl space? Those two areas are
impossible to keep dry. A de-humidifier helps and can greatly reduce
the black mold infection and activity. But it does not eliminate it!
There are dozens of mold killers available for sale and they will all
kill mold, but they won't stop black mold dead in its tracks. However,
the one way that I recommend is somewhat of a secret. It in my book
"How To Get Rid of Black Mold". My methods begin easily and cheaply and
depending on your success at eliminating black mold, they go all the
way up to what I consider extreme and costly. Costly to me is more than
Mold Infections are Known Causes
I believe that many diseases are the result of a black mold infection.
Almost any sinus problem and headache problem should trigger the
thought of a black mold infection. I concentrate on black mold headaches
on one of my pages. That's a good read because it highlites a couple of
studies by Harvard and the Mayo Clinic, where they believe black mold
is a huge problem for your health.
So there are other studies that you can cross referrence regarding
black mold infections. It is so serious that it is estimated that 50%
of homes in the USA have a black mold problem. Here's why - if you are
in an old home, then there has been a lot of time and a lot of dust and
mold spores that have found their way into your home and now there is a
black mold infection.
However, if you are in a newer home - you are in WORSE condition. This
is because your home is designed to be almost air tight. That keeps air
out and it keeps air in. Black mold spores multiply geometrically and
slowly build to your black mold infection. Of course Tyvec is used and
it breathes and other ventillation is in place to allow for fresh air
exchanges too. But how many items have you bought and used that after a
while stop working the way they are supposed to?
My point is that after time the mechanisms that were built into our
home will stop working efficiently and the black mold levels will rise
within your walls. Once this happens you won't even know except that
you keep getting more and more sick. A little at first and hardly
enough to consider it serious or connected to your home, but when your
immune system gets worn down enough it is as if the dam burst. That's
the point the the person described in their own emails in the "Top 10"
report was at when I was contacted.
I only want the world to understand that black mold should be
considered a problem especially when you keep getting illnesses that
don't make a lot of sense, that stay in the house for a while, that you
believe pass from person to person in your family, and that tend to go
away the longer you are away from home.
Black mold infections = dangerous health risk. The big consumer
companies want to sell you their solutions in the form of pills,
cleaners, filters and so on. I show you in a complete do-it-yourself
manner how to eliminate the possibility of a black mold infection. In
fact "How To Get Rid of Black Mold"
is priced less than one month's supply of any of the above solutions.
I suggest doing your research with the article above and the "Top 10"
report before you do anything. If any of it hits home, then take the
appropriate action. Whether it's my advise and "how to" or someone
elses, make sure to eliminate you black mold infection ASAP!!! It will
save you health, time and money in the short and long run.
If you still don't think black mold is the root of your problem, then I
suggest this headache solution.